PLEASE NOTE: We are undergoing a name change. Unleashed Training is now Sprint Ninja. We still offer high quality strength and conditioning along with personal training, with our specialty being sprint training.
Sprint Coaching and Strength & Conditioning
Face to face Coaching & Online Programs
Sprint Ninja Coaching Services - Click Here
Face to Face in Sydney &
Online Coaching Programmes
Sprint Ninja offers Sprint Coaching services and athletic conditioning for athletes and members of the general public.
- Significantly improve your sprinting speed.
- Develop explosive power.
- Increase your physical work capacity.
- Develop superior strength.
- Build the body an elite athlete.
Professional Sprint and Performance Coaching Programmes and athletic conditioning for ages 7
to adult. Whether you're an athlete or you just want to train like one, you're welcome to join us.
Why Sprint Ninja?
Sprint Ninja offers a precise, systematic approach to coaching and programme design.
Programmes: Sprint Ninja offers an evidence-based, proven and precise approach to the design of
training programmes. One-on-one programmes are built systematically based on
specific personal data, and group programmes are structured using a progressive
model that fits all levels.
Coaching: One-on-one and
group coaching with Sprint Ninja uses a unique approach. We monitor movement
and intensity as it happens and adjust accordingly. This is NOT a boot camp. Sprint Ninja offers specific, planned and progressive coaching systems and periodised programmes.
WHEN: Saturdays 12:30pm until 2pm (90 minutes duration).
WHERE: Granville Park, just off Woodville Road.
COST: $30 per session for casual or $250 for 10 weeks.
WHAT WE DO...
The Sprint Ninja Sprint Training squad is a group coaching programme run weekly in Merrylands. Sessions are 90 minutes duration and include...
- Technical instruction and biomechanics. Learn how to move correctly and efficiently.
- Mobility and movement quality.
- Testing and assessment. We keep a thorough log of all participants' progress.
- Strength and explosive power development.
- Sprint speed and agility drills designed to drastically improve sprinting speed in all its forms.
- Work capacity and speed-endurance. Learn to apply your speed over longer distances or with repeat efforts.
One on One Sprint Coaching and Personal Training
Sprint Ninja offers one on one sprint coaching for athletes and individuals of all ages. With one on one coaching you get...
- Thorough assessment and fitness testing.
- 100% personalised training programme.
- Truly hands-on coaching with an experienced sprint coach/strength and conditioning coach.
- Ongoing guidance not only during your scheduled training sessions, but between sessions too. Your coach will provide you a plan to follow and live by 24/7, including nutrition plan, self-managed "homework" sessions, sleep quality strategies and performance psychology.
COST: $65 per session or $550 for 10 sessions upfront.
Online Sprint Coaching, Strength & Conditioning and Personal Training
The Sprint Ninja online coaching programme is the next best thing to having a coach right there by your side. With online coaching you get...
- Detailed Initial questionnaire to establish your intended training schedule, your access to equipment, injury/medical history and anything else we need to know to design you an effective, step-by-step training programme.
- Self-administered fitness testing and assessment.
- Video analysis: You send us a video of your own training and performance for analysis by a qualified coach.
- Thorough, detailed, step-by-step training programme. We will all but literally take you by the hand and guide you every step of the way with thorough workouts, explanations, nutrition plan and extra activities. Follow the plan EXACTLY and it's IMPOSSIBLE to fail.
- Regular remote contact with your coach so we can keep you on track in real time.
Initial programme and assessment: $300 (Australian dollars). This includes initial assessment, a 7 week training programme and continuous contact with your coach over the duration of the programme.
Ongoing coaching and follow-up programme: $50 (Australian dollars) per training block (21 days). This includes follow-up programme in 21-day blocks, reassessment and continued remote contact with your coach.
Get started TODAY!
Fill in the form below or call Chris on 0412 602 746
TAGS: Sydney personal
training, Sydney sprint coach, personal trainer
merrylands, Parramatta personal training, Sydney personal training, Sydney personal
trainer, underground strength training.
- Sydney Sprint Coach Blog
- The Sydney Sprint Coach blog will keep you up to date with all changes made to endlesshumanpotential.com subscribe now to keep yourself updated.
- Sydney Personal Training
- Sydney personal training with Unleashed Training: Unleashed Training offers Sydney personal training services in the Merrylands, Granville, Parramatta and Guildford area.
- About Unleashed Training
- Unleashed Training is a fitness and physical performance business utilising an effective set of systems and training principles...
- About Chris Lyons
- Chris Lyons is an experienced strength and conditioning coach, having trained athletes of all ages and levels since 2002. Chris specialises in coaching athletes for....
- Evolve Training System
- The EVOLVE training system is a complete system of sprint training in all its forms....
- Sprint Workouts - Sprinting WOD
- The sprint workouts section is designed not as a complete training program in itself, but as a section providing sprint workouts...
- Sprint Training
- Sprint training is a form of training applicable across a large range of domains for both the individual and the athlete....
- Super Human Strength
- Super human strength is something all athletes and most of the general population would love to achieve. ...
- Power Training
- Power training is often a very confused and confusing component of training, for both the general public and among coaches/trainers. ..
- Ideal Fitness Program
- The ideal fitness program is something people have been searching for ever since we discovered that regular and planned training can change the....
- Training Principles
- Training principles are the universally applicable guidelines that should be met in order to achieve a given training objective...
- Training Objectives
- This is a comprehensive set of guidelines, training objectives and an overall plan to be applied to all training programs...
- Ten Components of Fitness
- The ten components of fitness are the aspects of physical development that UNLEASHED Training aims to facilitate. Most programmes focus on only one or a small number of these fitness components...
- Definition of Fitness
- The definition of fitness is so difficult to pin down. I have searched for a definition for years, ever since I first started my studies in fitness, strength and conditioning. I have witnessed...
- Unleashed Challenges - Official Unleashed Training Fitness testing and ranking.
- Welcome to the UNLEASHED Challenges section. Here you will find benchmark challenges and fitness tests based on the UNLEASHED Training methods....
- Body Weight Exercises
- The following is a list of body weight exercises used by Unleashed Training as part of the Evolve fitness program. This page includes just simple text descriptions of each exercise...
- Body Weight Workouts
- Welcome to the UNLEASHED body weight workouts. Here you will find workouts of all kinds in a mostly randomised manner....
- Ideal Strength Training Program
- The ideal strength training program is difficult to find. It is difficult because, in terms of any kind of physical conditioning...
- Minimalist Fitness Programs
- Minimalist fitness programs are simplified fitness programs that can be used for total development of one or more components of fitness. ..
- Art of Movement
- The art of movement is something you will see discussed in many texts, in one way or another. This is a concept that was visited, studied and developed hundreds and even thousands of years ago...
- Strength Articles
- Welcome to the strength articles section. Here you will find articles relating to strength training in all its forms....
- Sport and Athletic Conditioning Articles
- Welcome to the sport and athletic conditioning articles section. Here you will find articles pertaining to specific sports and athletic events....
- Weight Loss Articles
- Welcome to the weight loss articles section. Here you will find articles and information specifically targeted at weight loss/fat loss....
- Military Fitness Articles
- Welcome to the military fitness articles section. Here you will find articles and information that applies to military fitness....
- General Fitness Articles
- Welcome to the general fitness articles section. Here you will find articles and information that applies to fitness as a whole but does not fall into other categories....
- Sport and Exercise Science Articles
- Welcome to the sport and exercise science articles section. Here you will find articles and information that explains the science behind fitness and performance training, how the body works....
- Nutritional Guidelines - The Unleashed Training nutritional prescription
- The following are the basic nutritional guidelines and recommendations for Unleashed Training. It is written in plain language and is easy for you to understand.....
- Paleo Diet
- The paleo diet is a recently popular way of eating. It is gaining traction in the health and fitness world and is especially popular with fitness movements such as CrossFit.
- Boosting Testosterone
- Boosting testosterone and other hormonal functions is a somewhat obscure topic to all but the hardcore bodybuilder or strength athlete. Everyone likes to focus on training hard....
- Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent fasting is a nutritional habit that involves periods of time throughout a 24 hour period where no food is consumed. To clarify, a period of fasting involves...
- Strength Training for Kids
- Strength training for kids is a controversial topic of conversation. Old wisdom suggests that strength training is dangerous for children and will lead to failure to grow...
- Strength training for children
- Strength training for children has been a debated topic for many years now...
- Exercise For Children
- Exercise for children is one of those new-age topics of conversation and a major money spinner for corporations trying to cash in on “what’s hot”...
- Early childhood physical development
- Early childhood physical development is just as important as childhood mental and psychological development...