Visit us on Google, leave a review or get a map of our location
Call Chris on:
0412 602 746
Sprint Speed - Agility - Explosive Power - Strength - Sports Performance - Elite Fitness
One on one & Group Training in Merrylands & Granville. Online Training Available Worldwide
One on One & Private Groups Available Throughout the Greater Sydney Region
The Sprint Ninja Assessment: Full fitness test, training programme design & biomechanics coaching.
Train With Us. Click Here.
- Sprint coaching to Significantly improve your sprinting speed.
- Develop elite agility and multi-directional speed.
- Significantly improve your work capacity and power output.
- High performance speed training applicable to all sports that require speed, power and agility.
- Train like an athlete to lose fat, build muscle and get into the shape of your life.
- Whether you're an athlete or you just want to train like one.
Professional Sprint and Performance Coaching Programmes and athletic conditioning for ages 7
to adult. Whether you're an athlete or you just want to train like one, you're welcome to join us.
What We Do
Sprint Ninja offers sprint coaching, high performance
coaching and sprint based fitness training for all levels of fitness, whether
you’re just trying to look your best and improve your health or you’re focused
on high level speed development for elite-level sport. Training is tailored
specifically to your chosen goals, current fitness level and training history.
Why Sprint Ninja?
- Sprint Ninja Offers a precise and systematic training
approach that is both evidence-based and gained from several thousand hours of
coaching individuals, teams/squads and high-level athletes.
- Training is enjoyable and goal-orientated. You won’t be
flogging yourself without rhyme or reason. Everything you will do is based on a
specific and measurable training outcome.
- Regular fitness testing, specific performance based tests,
body composition testing (girths and body fat percentage) and training that is
aimed towards improving these performance markers.
- A friendly yet competitive atmosphere. We regularly engage
in competitive challenges so you can measure your progress against other real
- Training is enjoyable, but not easy. Everything we do is
designed for you to enjoy your training while being pushed to the upper limits
of your capacity. You will train hard, but you’ll enjoy doing it.
Sprint Ninja Assessment Session
Assessment Available Throughout The Sydney Metro Area
Duration: 3 hours 1 on 1 --- 3.5 hours for groups up to 10 --- 4 hours for groups 11 and over.
Fees: 1 on 1 = $150 --- Groups of 2-5 = $90 per person --- Groups of 6-10 = $75 per person --- Groups of 11 or more = $50 per person.
What's Involved? Technique/biomechanics assessment and coaching; full range of fitness tests; complete checklist for each athlete advising key individual performance markers; 8-week training programme.
Free Initiation Session: Book a completely free 30 minute session, where we will cover some basic skills, brief technique assessment and some key training take-aways.
Train With Us!
Merrylands & Granville
One on One
Your training is tailored very specifically to you as an individual and
adjusted based on your daily and weekly performance. From $35 per session. Available throughout the greater Sydney region.
AGES: 7 to adult.
SCHEDULE: Saturday 9am - 10am 10:30am - 11:30am 12pm-1pm
WHERE: Granville Park, corner of Woodville Rd and Merrylands Rd
***Additional time slots coming soon***
Professional sprint coaching to improve your take-off speed, top speed, acceleration, agility and explosive power.
Call Chris on:
0412 602 746
My name is Chris Lyons. I have been in the fitness and
sports coaching industry for 15 years in various capacities. During my high
school years I competed at a state and national level in 100m, 200m, triple
jump and long jump. I also played rugby union, with a particular interest in
rugby 7s. Shortly after high school I was qualified as a fitness
trainer/personal trainer. I have worked in gyms as a personal trainer, working
with athletes, kids as young as five, elderly people and everyone in between.
Having a particular interest in all things speed related my
whole life, I became a sprint training specialist in 2011 and have maintained
this focus ever since. I have spent my time since then developing systems for
high-level athletes in team sports as well as track and field and sprint based
fitness programmes for the non-athlete looking for fitness training with a
coach, not just a trainer.
Outside of sprinting and coaching people I’m an adventurer.
I will try anything at least once, having jumped from planes, climbed
mountains, kayaked through some interesting places, long distance ocean
swimming and martial arts.
Join me on this adventure in improving your sports
performance, your physique and your lifestyle.
Call Chris on:
0412 602 746
- Sydney Sprint Coach Blog
- The Sydney Sprint Coach blog will keep you up to date with all changes made to endlesshumanpotential.com subscribe now to keep yourself updated.
- Sprint Ninja Training System
- The Sprint Ninja training system is a complete system of sprint training and high performance...
- Sprint Workouts - Sprinting WOD
- The sprint workouts section is designed not as a complete training program in itself, but as a section providing sprint workouts...
- Sprint Ninja Challenges - Official Sprint Ninja fitness testing and ranking.
- Welcome to the Sprint Ninja Challenges section. Here you will find benchmark challenges and fitness tests based on the Sprint Ninja training methods....
- Sprint Training
- Sprint training is a form of training applicable across a large range of domains for both the individual and the athlete....
- Strength Training Hub
- Welcome to the Sprint Ninja Strength Training Hub. The aim here is to give people an in-depth, working knowledge of strength and how to obtain it....
- Sport and Exercise Science Articles
- Welcome to the sport and exercise science articles section. Here you will find articles and information that explains the science behind fitness and performance training, how the body works....
- Sport and Athletic Conditioning Articles
- Welcome to the sport and athletic conditioning articles section. Here you will find articles pertaining to specific sports and athletic events....
- Nutritional Guidelines
- Nutritional guidelines are a confusing topic for most people. There is so much contradictory information available online....
- Early childhood physical development
- Early childhood physical development is just as important as childhood mental and psychological development...
- Weight Loss Articles
- Welcome to the weight loss articles section. Here you will find articles and information specifically targeted at weight loss/fat loss....
- General Fitness Articles
- Welcome to the general fitness articles section. Here you will find articles and information that applies to fitness as a whole but does not fall into other categories....
- Power Training
- Power training is often a very confused and confusing component of training, for both the general public and among coaches/trainers. ..
- Psychology of Speed
- The psychology of speed, an often underestimated aspect of the development of sprinting speed...
- Ideal Fitness Program
- The ideal fitness program is something people have been searching for ever since we discovered that regular and planned training can change the....
- Training Objectives
- This is a comprehensive set of guidelines, training objectives and an overall plan to be applied to all training programs...
- Ten Components of Fitness
- The ten components of fitness are the aspects of physical development that UNLEASHED Training aims to facilitate. Most programmes focus on only one or a small number of these fitness components...
- Definition of Fitness
- The definition of fitness is so difficult to pin down. I have searched for a definition for years, ever since I first started my studies in fitness, strength and conditioning. I have witnessed...
- Art of Movement
- The art of movement is something you will see discussed in many texts, in one way or another. This is a concept that was visited, studied and developed hundreds and even thousands of years ago...
- Body Weight Exercises
- The following is a list of body weight exercises used by Unleashed Training as part of the Evolve fitness program. This page includes just simple text descriptions of each exercise...
- Body Weight Workouts
- Welcome to the UNLEASHED body weight workouts. Here you will find workouts of all kinds in a mostly randomised manner....
- Minimalist Fitness Programs
- Minimalist fitness programs are simplified fitness programs that can be used for total development of one or more components of fitness. ..
- Military Fitness Articles
- Welcome to the military fitness articles section. Here you will find articles and information that applies to military fitness....
TAGS: Sydney personal
training, Sydney sprint coach, personal trainer
merrylands, Parramatta personal training, Sydney personal training, Sydney personal
trainer, underground strength training, sprint coaching, high performance coaching, Merrylands sprint coach, south-west Sydney sprint coach, Sprint training, speed coaching, Sydney speed coaching, coaching for speed, soccer speed coaching, soccer speed coaching, rugby league speed training, sprint training for sport, AFL speed coaching Sydney.