Visit us on Google, leave a review or get a map of our location
Train With Us
Page continued below recent updates feed
Jun 11, 18 01:20 AM
The sprint workouts section is designed not as a complete training program in itself, but as a section providing sprint workouts...
Jun 11, 18 01:09 AM
Welcome to the UNLEASHED body weight workouts. Here you will find workouts of all kinds in a mostly randomised manner....
Jun 11, 18 12:30 AM
Sokudo Training is your home for strength, speed and power training. Here you will find a wealth of training resources.
Jun 03, 18 06:14 AM
Sokudo Training offers sprint coaching, high performance coaching and sprint based fitness training for all levels...
May 27, 18 04:32 AM
At endlesshumanpotential.com we are dedicated to protecting your data and privacy. We recognize that your privacy is important....
Apr 30, 18 06:41 AM
Sprint training is a form of training applicable across a large range of domains for both the individual and the athlete....
Apr 25, 18 08:20 AM
Welcome to the Sokudo Training Challenges section. Here you will find benchmark challenges and fitness tests based on the Sokudo Training methods....
Sport and Athletic Conditioning Articles
Welcome to the sport and athletic conditioning articles section. Here you will find articles pertaining to specific sports and athletic events.
What you will find here is quality information, research, tips, techniques and articles. I encourage you to read, learn and share the content that is provided here.
You are getting undiluted, quality sport and athletic conditioning articles that are born out of the knowledge and experience gained from many years experience in the field.
33. The Importance of Being Competitive
32. Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning: A theoretical template
31. Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Template: Training to be a fighter
30. Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Program
29. Strength, Speed and Power Development
28. Triple Jump Training
27. Volleyball Conditioning
26. Complete Guide to Sprint Training
25. Interval Training For Endurance
24. High Frequency Training
23. Genetics Role in Athletic Performance
22. Foundational Strength Development
20. Developing Speed: A basic look at how to develop speed for athletes.
19. Cross Training: What it is and why you should use it.
18. Relative Intensity: How to develop an athlete from the ground up.
17. 100 Metre Sprint Training Programme: The nuts and guts of simple and effective sprint training.
16. 400-Metre Sprint Training Programme
15. Aussie Rules Conditioning14. Cricket Conditioning
Vertical Jump Training Programme: A real, periodised and properly
structured jump programme. Not a magic "two weeks to a massive vertical"
12. Shot Put Conditioning Program11. Strength and Conditioning for Soccer: A programme template for soccer conditioning
10. Rugby Conditioning Program9. Water Polo Conditioning Program
8. Interval Training for Endurance: A programme designed to fit into any other endurance training regime for any modality
7. Long Distance Running Program: An Adaptation of the Lydiard System
6. Training Adaptations
5. Speed and Power Training for a broad spectrum of athletes
4. Athletic Talent Identification
3. Sprinting Stride Length
2. Running - A look at humans and running
1. African Running Phenomenon
Return to our home page from sport and athletic conditioning articles.
TAGS: Sokudo Training, sprint training, sprint coaching, Sydney sprint coaching, Sydney personal training, Sydney bootcamp, Parramatta personal training, Merrylands sprint coaching, Merrylands personal training, Sydney strength and conditioning, Granville bootcamp training, Sprint training in Sydney, sports coaching, Parramatta athletics training, track and field training, Usain Bolt, how fast is a cheetah, human speed potential, kids bootcamp, crossfit Merrylands.
- Sprint Coaching
- Sokudo Training offers sprint coaching, high performance coaching and sprint based fitness training for all levels...
- Sokudo Training Challenges
- Welcome to the Sokudo Training Challenges section. Here you will find benchmark challenges and fitness tests based on the Sokudo Training methods....
- Contact Sokudo Training
- Contact Sokudo Training: Join Us Or Ask A Question
- Power Training
- Power training is often a very confused and confusing component of training, for both the general public and among coaches/trainers. ..
- Psychology of Speed
- The psychology of speed, an often underestimated aspect of the development of sprinting speed...
- Ideal Fitness Program
- The ideal fitness program is something people have been searching for ever since we discovered that regular and planned training can change the....
- Training Objectives
- This is a comprehensive set of guidelines, training objectives and an overall plan to be applied to all training programs...
- Ten Components of Fitness
- The ten components of fitness are the aspects of physical development that UNLEASHED Training aims to facilitate. Most programmes focus on only one or a small number of these fitness components...
- Definition of Fitness
- The definition of fitness is so difficult to pin down. I have searched for a definition for years, ever since I first started my studies in fitness, strength and conditioning. I have witnessed...
- Art of Movement
- The art of movement is something you will see discussed in many texts, in one way or another. This is a concept that was visited, studied and developed hundreds and even thousands of years ago...
- Body Weight Exercises
- The following is a list of body weight exercises used by Unleashed Training as part of the Evolve fitness program. This page includes just simple text descriptions of each exercise...
- Body Weight Workouts
- Welcome to the UNLEASHED body weight workouts. Here you will find workouts of all kinds in a mostly randomised manner....
- Sprint Workouts - Sprinting WOD
- The sprint workouts section is designed not as a complete training program in itself, but as a section providing sprint workouts...